1. Tennis Party Favors – Chocolate Racket – This is generally the most popular tennis favor around, as everyone loves chocolate. You can purchase them ready-made or create your own using a tennis racket and/or ball candy mold. There are lots of candy supplies available online or at local craft stores.
2. Tennis Luggage Tag – This unique tennis tag will surely be recognizable in airports. It is also very sturdy and easy to spot. A big hit at any tennis party, you will score with this favor.
3. DIY Tennis Ball Favor – by Roeshel of the DIY Showoff – What a wonderful idea Roeshel had when she developed these fun and simple favors out of tennis balls. You can fill the balls with just about anything. The photo displays colorful candy, but you can also include a baggie with a candle, bath salts or any other small gifts.
4. Tennis Cookies – They are very easy to bake. All you need is a circular cookie cutter, green frosting, and two pipes of white semi-circles on the top and bottom of the cookie. Sugar cookie recipes are abundant and the ones I like best display Christmas cookies. When you conduct a search for recipes, be sure to use “decorated” as one of your keywords, otherwise you will get sugar cookies with a rougher texture.
5. Tennis Cupcakes – This pretty favor is pretty enough to eat. Created by Kathy of Lunchboxbunch.com, you could easily wrap each of these lemon lime vegan tennis ball cupcakes in a cellophane bag for guests to take home.